The ARRI hoodie is a new addition to the ARRI merchandise line. With its timeless design, this stylish grey hoodie is a must-have item. Quality and comfort are the hallmarks of this hoodie; its tailored fit is combined with silky-soft material that is soft to the touch and feels great on.
The ARRI logo on the front and back is a nice touch that distinguishes the ARRI Sider hoodie from others.
- Raglan sleeve
- Doubled layered hood in self fabric
- Round drawcords in matching body color with metal tipping
- Metal eyelets
- Slanted side seams with pockets
This hoodie is certified with the Global Organic Textile Standards – made with 85% organic materials. It is PETA approved a vegan product, manufactured under the ideas of the Fair Wear Foundation.
|SIZE||HALF-CHEST||BODY LENGTH||SLEEVE LENGHTS|
|XS||49 cm||65 cm||69.5 cm|
|S||51.5 cm||68 cm||75 cm|
|M||54 cm||72 cm||79 cm|
|L||57 cm||74 cm||80.5 cm|
|XL||60 cm||76 cm||82 cm|
|2XL||63 cm||78 cm||83.5 cm|
The given size charts for each product are the measurements of the garment. Therefore they don't mirror the body measurements. To find the suitable size, you should take another piece of clothing as reference, lay it flat down and proceed the measurements as follows:
- Half-Chest: Take the measurement across the front, side-seam to side-seam, from just a few centimeters below the armhole.
- Body Length: Take the measurement from the neck seam to the bottom of the clothing piece. Please place the measuring tape as straight as possible.
- Sleeve Length: Measure the sleeve length from the shoulder seam to the end of the sleeve.