You're looking for a high-end winter jacket that will keep you warm and comfortable? Look no further than the ARRI parka jacket.
The jacket, made of high-quality fabrics and featuring a modern and classic design, will keep you warm throughout the winter. It is a stylish Parka with a 34-inch length, big hood, and silver buttons. The white ARRI emblem on the upper arm distinguishes the Nimbus jacket from others while remaining unobtrusive.
With its lining and breathable material, the ARRI parka is comfortable, sturdy, and keeps the warmth in while shielding you from the cold. With this quality piece of outerwear, you'll be prepared for whatever the winter cold has in store for you.
- detachable and adjustable hood
- wind and water repellent
- 3000 mm water resistance
- 3000 g/m²
- chin protector
- chest pocket, 2 side pockets, extra side pocket, inside pocket
This parka is produced in AMFORI audited factories and follows the principles of the UN Global Compact, both standing for social sustainability.
|SIZE||HALF-CHEST||BODY LENGTH||SLEEVE LENGHTS|
|S||57 cm||78 cm||67 cm|
|M||60 cm||81 cm||68 cm|
|L||63 cm||84 cm||69 cm|
|XL||66 cm||87 cm||70 cm|
The given size charts for each product are the measurements of the garment. Therefore they don't mirror the body measurements. To find the suitable size, you should take another piece of clothing as reference, lay it flat down and proceed the measurements as follows:
- Half-Chest: Take the measurement across the front, side-seam to side-seam, from just a few centimeters below the armhole.
- Body Length: Take the measurement at the centre back from the neck seam to the bottom of the clothing piece. Please place the measuring tape as straight as possible.
- Sleeve Length: Measure the sleeve length from the shoulder seam to the end of the sleeve.