ARRI’s new padded jacket for women is a stylish, lightweight basic that is both functional and stylish. Fully quilted, the jacket is suitable for winter days to protect from the cold. Small details on the jacket add to the piece’s elegant and high-quality look. Imprinted with the ARRI logo on the front chest and the ARRI zipper pull, the jacket has a distinctive look.
- detachable hood
- set-in sleeve
- soft 1x1 rib at sleeve hem
- reverse nylon zip at center front
Made from recycled polyester, this padded jacket meets the global recycled standards and is PETA approved as a vegan product, manufactured under the principles of the Fair Wear Foundation.
The jacket is certified after the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®. Also available for men.
|SIZE||HALF-CHEST||BODY LENGTH||SLEEVE LENGTHS FROM SHOULDER (SET IN)|
|XS||47,0 cm||59,5 cm||63,0 cm|
|S||50,0 cm||61,5 cm||64,0 cm|
|M||53,0 cm||63,5 cm||65,0 cm|
|L||56,0 cm||65,5 cm||66,0 cm|
|XL||59,0 cm||67,5 cm||67,0 cm|
The given size charts for each product are the measurements of the garment. Therefore they don't mirror the body measurements. To find the suitable size, you should take another piece of clothing as reference, lay it flat down and proceed the measurements as follows:
- Half-Chest: Take the measurement across the front, side-seam to side-seam, from just a few centimeters below the armhole.
- Body Length: Take the measurement from the neck seam to the bottom of the clothing piece. Please place the measuring tape as straight as possible.
- Sleeve Length: Measure the sleeve length from the shoulder seam to the end of the sleeve.